- Good education is the joint effort of school and parents. So, full co-operation of the parents is earnestly solicited. Children learn not only from the class room, but from other sources like nature, books, friends, radio, T.V. and cinema. Hence, parents have a great responsibility to pay attention to them.
- Parents may meet with the Principal: Morning 8:00 to 9:00 a.m. and Afternoon 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. (Monday to Friday).
- Parents may meet Class Teachers from Monday to Friday (Timing 1:30�2:00 p.m., Saturday 12.00pm - 12.30 pm)
- All communications to the school will be addressed to the Principal.
- Parents are requested not to enter classrooms either to see their ward or to seek appointment with the teachers during school hours. Appointement should be arranged through the Principal only.
- Parents are requested to co-operate with the school in its attempt to help their ward progress by paying attention to their regularity, punctuality, and discipline and by taking interest in their ward�s work. They should check the diary everyday and note the homework and any other instructions, if given.
- Parents are advised to check the bags of their wards to see if any notice, invitation has been issued.
- Parents and guardians are specially requested to notify the school for any change in their addresses or telephone number.
- Leave for half day should be avoided as far as possible. In an emergency, written permission must be taken from the Principal.
- Children, when sick, must not be sent to school to attend classes.
- Parents are requested to co-operate in the work of the school by enforcing regularity & discipline and ensuring that the school rules are observed. They must check the diary regularly and sign the home assignment/remarks, etc. meant for their information.
- Kindly check the uniform, nails, and hair of your ward every morning.
- Please ensure that your ward carries text / note books according to the time table only.
- There must be a name tag on each of your ward�s belongings. Expensive items and jewellery are not all owed in the school. The school bears no responsibility for articles lost in school.