- Students must have at least 75% attendance for promotion to the next class.
- During the school hours, any student taking leave should be accompanied by either parent or legal guardians with Parents ID Card.
- Any parent who wants to take the child with him/her, should obtain gate pass from the Principal.
- There is nothing called short leave / half day leave. No application will be entertained requiring the student to leave the school premises for any personal/social functions i.e. marriages, birthday, going out of station, pujas, etc.
- Any absence without leave being sanctioned in advance will not be permissible.
- Parents must make a leave note in the diary.
- Absence for more than three days immediately after a vacation, renders the student reliable to pay a fine of Rs. 100/- per day. After 6 days, the name would be struck off the rolls.
- A student returning to school after suffering from an infectious or contagious disease must produce a doctor certificate of fitness permitting him/her to attend the school.
A student suffering from the following diseases must observe the prescribed period of quarantine before returning to class.
a) Chicken Pox - Till complete falling of scabs.
b) Cholera - Till the child is completely well.
c) Measles - Two weeks after the rash disappears
d) Mumps - Till swelling has gone, about 1 month.
e) Whooping cough - Six weeks
f) Jaundice - Six weeks.