Examination Promotion Reports
- Pupils absent from an examination for any reason will not be permitted to appear for are examination and those who are absent for an examination without grave reasons will be considered as having failed.
- Promotion is granted on the basis of the studies performance throughout the year.
- Records of the assignments, projects, periodic test, half yearly and final exams will be taken into consideration at the time of promotion.
- Results declared at the end of the year are final on all cases and will not be reconsidered.
- Results will be withheld if the fees are due.
- Answer papers of final examination will not be shown to the parents.
- Pupils failing twice in the same class may be asked to leave the school.
- Students are not expected to use unfair means during examination. The students are liable to be penalized it found doing so.